MoreCare + (HMO SNP)
In addition to having access to medical, behavioral and social support, MoreCare offers a variety of benefits to support the whole-person health of our members.
As a MoreCare member, you’ll receive $85 every 3 months to purchase eligible over-the-counter (OTC) items. Take advantage of your OTC benefit by shopping
In Stores at
- CVS Pharmacy (Not in Target stores)
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Jewel Osco
Tip! Some stores label products “OTC Eligible” in the aisle.
- Shop 24/7 by going to athome.medline.com/card.
- You’ll be able to see past purchases in your profile, and even track your orders!
- Call 1-833-569-2330 (TTY 711) to place an order.
- Member Experience Advisors are available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
Look for your Over-the-Counter Card in the mail when you first enroll! Once it arrives, you’ll need to activate your card before using it.
Remember: Always have your Member ID and OTC Card handy when you are placing orders online or over the phone.
If you need assistance activating your card or understanding what is covered, please contact MoreCare member services.
MoreCare + members will receive $25 every three months to use on groceries. Grocery Card funds will be added to your OTC Card.
Information about our new Grocery Card benefit will be included with your OTC Card and in your MoreCare welcome kit.
Caregiver Support Services
At MoreCare we care about you and your loved ones. We appreciate how challenging caring for another can be—and how challenging it can be to depend on others for care. We’re here to support you and your caregivers with resources and tools to make your lives easier.
That’s why we’ve given you access to Caregiver Support Services through MyCareDesk and our Care Advocate Support Line – all at no cost.
MyCareDesk, provided by MoreCare:
- a digital platform that includes a comprehensive suite of web-based tools and resources to help reduce the stress of caregiving. MoreCare members and their caregivers can use MyCareDesk to
- Organize: Keep track of documents, appointments, tasks and photos
- Collaborate: Create your own care team and then share information, tasks and decision making
- Learn: Access tools and resources on topics like health, finances and senior living.
- To get started, visit morecare.mycaredesk.com. Remember: you’ll need to have your MoreCare Member ID handy to register.
Care Advocate Support Line:
- Care Advocates are trusted, senior care experts. They listen, advise, guide and help create a path forward that you can feel confident about.
- To speak to a Care Advocate, please call (833) 676-0660. They are available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
- You can also connect with a Care Advocate through the Chat feature on the MyCareDesk platform.
To arrange a ride, please contact Member Services at 844-480-8528 (TTY 711).
As a MoreCare + member, you can receive 1 box of healthy food a month, delivered to your home.
This benefit is managed by your care team. Discuss your nutritional needs with your PCP or Care Coordinator to get started!
MoreCare members can receive a monthly gym membership at no cost.Simply bring your MoreCare Member ID Card to one of our partner locations to sign up:
- The YMCA of Metro Chicago. Go to www.YMCAChicago.org/locations to find a gym near you!
- Or, Lawndale Christian Fitness Center at 3750 W. Ogden Ave, Chicago, IL. Visit www.LawndaleFitness.org to learn more
Tip! Many centers offer virtual classes or senior fitness hours! Contact Lawndale or the YCMA to learn more.
Digital Health Education Assistant Program
MoreCare’s Digital Health Education Assistant Program is designed to help you manage your health at home. Eligible members will receive access to a voice assistant device to participate in the program – all for a $0 copay.
If you didn’t opt-in to the program initially, you can sign up at any time throughout the year. For more information, contact MoreCare member services or speak to your care manager.